We educate and assist women of all ages through all stages of life. Utilizing the Creighton Model FertilityCare ™ System (CrMS) in conjunction with NaproTECHNOLOGY, we are able to work with each women’s unique need … whether you are seeking assistance with achieving or avoiding pregnancy … or are experiencing PMS or PCOS … or have been diagnosed with Endometriosis or Peri-menopause. No matter the complexity of the problem or condition, we have options and solutions for your procreative and gynecologic health.
During the Introductory Session, you will decide if the program is right for you, your family and your lifestyle. Sessions are “tailor made” based on your individual situation. Our range of services includes:
- Achieving Pregnancy: The CrMS has an effectiveness rate of 90% to achieve pregnancy for couples during the third cycle in which the time of fertility was used.
- Avoiding Pregnancy: As a means to avoid pregnancy with CrMS, the use effectiveness (typical use) is 96.8%.
- Conception Questions/Infertility: Difficulty getting pregnant? We can help identify or treat obstacles that may be in your way. The CrMS offers up to an 80% achievement rate for those struggling with fertility.
- Pregnancy Evaluation: Achieved Pregnancy? Pregnancy evaluations include thorough analysis including support, accurate dating to pregnancy, establishing conception time and support during difficult pregnancies as well as overall wellness evaluation and delivery information, including care throughout your pregnancy.
- Post-Pregnancy: Postpartum depression, breastfeeding difficulties and hormonal imbalance are common after pregnancy … and often the solutions are easy. Let us help you enjoy this special time in your life.
- Peri-Menopausal: Whether you are in the early or advanced stages of menopause, we can help you find relief from the distressing side-effects you deal with daily – naturally, worry free.
- Teen Education and Irregular Cycles: Is your daughter having difficulty establishing a consistent cycle? We can help establish a regular pattern while providing positive self-awareness and education in the process.
- Relationship Building: Through the CrMS learn to better interact with your spouse spiritually, physically, intellectually, creatively, and emotionally (SPICE).